From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To further strengthen the market penetration of our South-Eastern European Markets we are looking for a
Senior Specialist Recruiting (m/f)
The Senior Specialist Recruiting is responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing of candidates for open/new positions as well as for development and administration of training programs in the assigned region. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Develops and administers staffing & recruiting programs with awareness of the Company’s business and customer groups in order to effective recruit the best talent.
- Develops innovative, creative, and proactive recruitment strategies to meet the business needs of each hiring manager.
- Leverages various resources to source qualified candidates using the Internet, social media, print, media, formal/information networks, etc..
- Responsible for pre-screening resumes, conducting phone/video and in person interviews to evaluate and provide recommendations to the hiring manager.
- Develops, supports and maintains recruitment of students and internship program.
- Develops, schedules and coordinates internal/external training and development programs.
- Researches vendors, performs cost analysis, and coordinates vendor contract implementation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, also welcome is a commercial education with relevant additional qualification.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English language skills, additional languages (French and/or Dutch) are a plus.
- Strong communication skills, diversity sensitivity and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Team player and strong organizational skills.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: