From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Marketing team we are looking for a
Senior Specialist Event & Support (m/f)
- Plans, develops and oversees marketing events e.g., trade shows, trainings, sales meetings for internal and/or external customers.
- Coordinates customer invitation, advanced and on-site registration, and post-event follow-up and evaluations.
- Researches available venues and recommends event sites; investigates, selects, negotiates and coordinates services with vendors, including catering and event support.
- Supports in the preparation of budgets and forecasts and compiles summaries of total event costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Eventmarketing, Marketing or other related field preferred or Commercial Apprenticeship with further educational training.
- 5+ years’ experience in event planning or marketing position.
- Experience in the planning and execution of small to large size events.
- Significant project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. Experience managing external resources required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to facilitate constructive, open discussion.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to evaluate graphic layouts for both style and impact.
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills, additional languages are an advantage
- Proficiency with computers and ability to efficiently work using Microsoft Office.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: