From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our regional IT team we are looking for a
Senior Analyst SAP FICO (m/f)
Reporting to the Manager SAP FICO, the Senior Analyst SAP FICO serves as a subject matter expert who understands content, processes, and procedures associated with global enterprise applications. This position plays a key role in the design, development, customization and implementation of innovative SAP based solutions. Additionally, this position is responsible for identifying business process improvement opportunities leveraging technology and supporting organizational change. This role will also support internal customers/managers and other team members in implementing standard SAP based capabilities needed to deliver solutions to business problems. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany) and may also
- Lead threads of projects and initiatives to deploy new functionality and/or enhance existing functionality
- Provide routine support to FICO module users
- Work independently to complete enhancements and change orders by developing new and expanding upon existing solutions in the FICO modules.
- Introduce Best Practice and process improvement ideas wherever appropriate.
- Train and mentor junior team members.
- Actively participate as a member of the GIS team in activities that include communications, status meetings and internal initiatives.
- Adhere and contribute to GIS processes, procedures and policies, as well as expanding internal GIS knowledge on the processes and functionality used by the company.
- Maintain a current awareness of SAP product developments and trends and determine how they can be used to enhance productivity within the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Business discipline or equivalent work experience in a relevant business area (Finance/Accounting). Graduate coursework is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using skills as a seasoned, experienced professional in an ERP supported business environment working with SAP-ECC and SAP-BW systems.
- Good hands-on configuration experience in various SAP FICO areas such as AA/AP/AR/GL/Cost center accounting/Internal Orders/Product Costing/Profit Center Accounting/Profitability. Analysis/Intercompany/Workflow knowledge/SAP Treasury/Month/Year end support experience.
- At least 3 full cycle SAP implementation project with hands-on project experience designing, testing and implementing FICO.
- Demonstrated work experience showcasing expertise in FICO integration with other SAP Modules (SD, PP, MM, HR).
- Understands business processes in their area and how underlying configuration and data supports or enables related processes.
- Able to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data or situations requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for difficult assignments and of diverse scope.
- Good problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally if required.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: