Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Accounting department we are looking for a
Senior Accountant (all genders)
The Senior Account performs and coordinates periodic financial and accounting studies and general ledger account analyses. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Directs monthly and year-end close process and account analyses, ensuring accuracy of supporting documentation in order to meet German-GAAP requirements.
- Manages outside auditors during annual year-end audit.
- Prepares journal entries and other related trend or variance analysis (including balance sheet accounts, income statement verifications, and foreign subsidiary results) for month-end close.
- Prepares and issues reports and analyses for management and decision-makers.
- Oversees the completion of projects including planning, assigning, monitoring, reviewing progress and accuracy of work, including evaluation of results and recommendations.
- Provides assistance to other departments as needed for financial accounting issues.
- Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income and balance sheet statements.
- Leads the review, tracking, and maintenance of information in the financial systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Experienced in the application of German generally accepted accounting principles (HGB).
- Knowledge and proven experience with internal control assessments, audit standards and regulations is required.
- Proficiency with popular Windows-based computer programs; SAP GL experience strongly preferred.
- Proven Analytical skills and able to work on problems of diverse scope, as well as strong time management and organization abilities.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English language skills.
- Ability to travel internationally.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: