Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Pro Audio Sales department in Austria we are looking for a
Sales Manager Pro Audio Group (all genders)
The Sales Manager is part of the Shure DACH Sales organization and plays a major role in the internal vertical market Pro Audio through sales based analysis and gathered market insights. This position will be home office based, ideally in Vienna.
- You are responsible for existing customers and gaining new contacts in Pro Audio.
- Cooperation with rental companies, Pro Audio resellers and according integrators are the major part of our day-to-day business.
- Your sales area concentrates on Austria.
- General customer service is also part of your area of activity, such as order tracking, inquiry processing, organization and execution of customer events and trade fairs.
- You are actively involved in tactical and strategic planning, which includes in particular budgeting and resource planning.
- You provide regular information on the market situation, competition and new trends through travel and customer reports.
- You have an academic degree in business, engineering or other related area.
- Analytical understanding of economic situations overall, specific markets and business models is your key knowledge.
- You bring along technical knowledge of the Pro Audio product portfolio.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP applications and Salesforce CSP.
- You fluently speak and write German and English.
- Communication skills, strategic thinking paired with creativity and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals are your strengths.
- You are motivated, pro-active, results-orientated and work with minimal supervision.
- You are willing to travel.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.