From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
This position can be based in Eppingen (Germany) or Dubai.
Product Compliance Engineer (m/f), EMEA Region
- Develops database with regulatory rules focusing on MEA region.
- Observes regulation and standardization changes.
- Assists Global Compliance team members in writing product certification test plans.
- Works with outside test laboratory for compliance testing and submits test reports for agency approvals.
- Assists with identifying and documenting approval requirements to ensure global compliance of Company products and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
For the German applicants: Techniker mit Berufserfahrung
- Fluent in English (spoken and written); French would be great
- Knowledge of testing methods and regulatory agency approval requirements for EMC, wireless, and electrical safety of wired and wireless products.
- General knowledge of RF communication systems.
- Able to use professional concepts and apply company policies/procedures to work on problems/issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Able to perform work of moderate scope that is varied and somewhat difficult.
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: