From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Retail team we are looking for a
Marketing Specialist Retail (m/f)
Distribution Management Europe
- Together with our European distributors, you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing communication measures, advertising campaigns, product and brand related events and other cutting-edge marketing assets.
- In cooperation with our global and regional marketing teams, you will carry out and implement our strategies into the regions. This task includes product launches, brand and marketing campaigns as well as sales promotions and many other exciting activities.
- On top of this, you will support the planning and production of distributor events, trainings, sales summits and other gatherings. Furthermore, you will actively assist our distributors with their local sales events.
- In the field of reference marketing, together with our global and regional marketing teams as well as the local distributors you will work on case studies, articles and other (social) media assets such as videos and blog posts.
- You will track and trace the success of the implementation of above mentioned campaigns and actively report their status. You will assure that customer relevant data is correctly captured in our systems.
- You will visit distributors on site at key occasions and participate at trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications or comparable.
- First relevant experiences in a similar field, ideally in the same or related industry with contact to Music Instruments and/or Pro Audio distribution and retail
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills
- Proficiency with computers and basic word processing/page layout programs (Microsoft Office Suite).
- You are highly structured, a very skilled communicator and a creative mind able to find solutions where others see issues.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: