From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Pro Audio marketing team we are looking for a
Specialist, Marketing Pro Audio (m/f)
The Marketing Specialist´s responsibility is to support the implementation of all kind of regional marketing communication projects for various target groups such as pro audio end users in touring, theater and broadcast environments provided by Global Marketing Pro Audio. This position reports to the Senior Specialist, Pro Audio and is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Assists in the execution of needs-based online and offline marketing communication activities either directly or via local partners, including specific regional campaigns, promotions and other initiatives to raise visibility of the Shure Brand
- Creates and delivers marketing materials required to support local marketing activities in cooperation with internal web services, copywriters and graphic designers.
- Responsible to provide the Sales team and customers with marketing materials.
- Interacts with vendors to produce promotional material.
- Close cooperation with event management for organization and execution of customer trainings and in-house fairs.
- Analyzes communication channels such as, web, social media, and offline media to complement current communication platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required preferably in Marketing Communication, Marketing or other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, ideally in B2B markets industry, either on manufacturers or agency side.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, and in a fast moving environment, prioritizes effectively.
- Possess strong cross-functional thinking and desire to work in a team environment to drive consensus across both internal groups and within sales organizations.
- Good proof reading skills with an eye for correct grammar and an ear for good copy.
- Excellent written and verbal German skills, as well as good English skills.
- Proficiency with computers and basic word processing/page layout programs (Microsoft Office Suite).
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: