Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our MEA marketing team we are looking for a
Marketing Specialist (all genders)
The Marketing Specialist´s responsibility is to support in the implementation of all kind of regional marketing communications projects for all 3 verticals (Systems, Pro Audio, MCA), focusing on their respective target groups such as system integrators, consultants, touring, broadcasters, consumers provided by the Global Marketing Team. This position reports to the Marketing Manager and is based in Dubai office, UAE
- Assists in the execution of needs-based online and offline marketing communication activities either directly or via local partners, including specific regional campaigns, promotions and other initiatives to raise visibility of the Shure Brand
- Creates and delivers marketing materials required to support local marketing activities in cooperation with internal web services, copywriters and graphic designers.
- Responsible to provide the Sales team and customers with marketing materials.
- Interacts with vendors to produce promotional material.
- Close cooperation with event management for organization and execution of customer trainings and in-house fairs.
- Analyzes communication channels such as, web, social media, and offline media to complement current communication platforms.
- Provide support to channel partners on marketing plans & ensure marketing funds are spent according to guidelines
- Utilize internal Customer Service Platforms (CSP) to capture leads, monitor & measure campaigns
- Support managing PR & media relations / deliveries
- Maintain Project Reference Tool (Podio), reference cases platform, with latest installed projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required preferably in Marketing Communication, Marketing or other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience, ideally in B2B markets industry, either on manufacturers or agency side.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, and in a fast moving environment, prioritizes effectively.
- Possess strong cross-functional thinking and desire to work in a team environment to drive consensus across both internal groups and within sales organizations.
- Good proof reading skills with an eye for correct grammar and an ear for good copy.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, Arabic &/or French is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and basic word processing/page layout programs (Microsoft Office Suite).
A challenging job – with a state-of-the-art working place in Dubai (JLT-District) - in in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: email@example.com
For more information about the position, please contact Anja Strodel, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or + 49 7262-9249368