From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
Shure, the world's most iconic and trusted audio brand, develops, manufactures and markets award-winning hardware and software solutions for professional, retail and organizational customers. Our solutions can be found all over the world and are being used in major enterprises, educational institutions and governments at every level.
Our purpose is to help these organizations collaborate, communicate and learn more effectively and efficiently throughout their working environments. The global marketing team‘s goals are building awareness of the Shure brand and leading compelling marketing campaigns aimed at influencers, decision makers, and users worldwide, including consultants, systems integrators, and customers' executives and staff.
To reinforce our global marketing team we are looking for a:
Marketing Manager – Global Government Markets – Integrated Systems (m/f)
This position can be based in Eppingen (Germany), London, Brussels, Netherlands, or Copenhagen.
Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing, Integrated Systems the Marketing Manager leads the creation and implementation of marketing plans and programs for Shure’s products for A/V conferencing and collaboration for governmental customers across Executive, Legislative and Judicial environments - these include National/Federal; Regional/County/Metro/City; Agencies (National, International and Inter-government), Military and Emergency Services.
She/he will build awareness of the Shure brand and lead compelling marketing campaigns targeting influencers, decision makers, and users worldwide including consultants, systems integrators, and IT staff responsible for A/V, conference & discussion systems and structured meetings.
- As part of Shure’s Global Marketing organization you will play a critical role in the development of our Integrated Systems marketing strategy and programs.
- With a good understanding of complex government markets you are responsible for the planning, coordination, implementation, and monitoring of integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- In collaboration with marketing communications and product management, you will develop content, tools and assets necessary for the launch of Shure solutions in your market segments.
- Develop and deploy resources and programs across the spectrum of contemporary marcomms channels, including: implementation of strategic events (online and offline); developing digital campaigns; social media assets and campaigns; collateral, white papers and other long-form content.
- You will continue to develop your knowledge of international government markets and be the company’s paramount expert and ‘go-to’ person for this subject.
- You will develop good product knowledge and technical understanding of the solutions developed and offered for your market segments.
- You will focus on strategies and measures to develop our brand and presence in government markets globally including the development of new value propositions, market research programs, thematic and thought-leadership based campaigns, sales and marketing tools and content for our direct and indirect (channel) markets.
- You will work closely with the Regional Channel Marketing teams globally as well as the Product Management and Sales.
- You will work closely with peers in the global marketing team to develop and implement new programs including: Customer and Market Insights (research); Global Pricing; Shure Audio Institute (training); Global Content, Digital & PR.
- As our internal go to person and expert you will early identify relevant trends and developments in your markets and convert them to strategy and concrete actions.
- Working with colleagues in Global Product Management, Program Management and other marketing functions to ensure the structured global launch of new solutions.
- You are a strategic thinker paired with a goal oriented personality and strong technical affinity.
- You will have demonstrable experience (10+ years) in the marketing of complex technologies and services into international government markets.
- Being used to complex product and solution portfolios, you transfer/translate complex technical context and make them accessible to different internal and external target groups.
- You will have a demonstrable track-record in the development of sophisticated content-based programs for building your brand and commercial success.
- You hold an academic Marketing Degree (or equivalent relevant qualifications).
- You have fundamental technical Marketing skills and you possess a confident and transparent project management.
- You speak and write fluent English, ideally also a second language (Spanish/French/German) as well as being interested in other cultures.
- You are willing to work flexible working hours as well as willing to travel.
The role will be based in Eppingen, Germany, but applicants in the UK, BeNeLux, or Denmark will be considered.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: