From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To raise further awareness and generate Sales in our Retail vertical market we are looking for a
Marketing Communication Specialist (m/f)
The Marketing Specialists responsibility is to support the planning and execution of all kinds of global marketing communications projects and develop and run various types of global interaction campaigns, both for various target groups such as musicians or content creators. This position reports to the Senior Manager Global Marketing, Musician & Consumer Audio and is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Support the planning and execution of all kinds of global marketing communications projects.
- Develop and execute needs-based online and offline marketing communication activities either directly or via local partners, including specific campaigns, promotions and other initiatives to raise visibility of the Shure Brand, and driving both sales and market share.
- Develop, plan, communicate, run and monitor various types of global interaction campaigns.
- Coordinate global marketing communication projects with regional partners.
- Create and deliver marketing materials required to support local marketing activities in cooperation with internal web services, copywriters and graphic designers.
- Develop and conduct briefings for agencies and other external vendors as necessary.
- Recommend communication channels such as, web/ecommerce, social media, virtual learning, and video capabilities to complement traditional communication platforms in partnership with Public Relations, Artist Relations, Web Marketing, and Training departments.
- Analyze external and internal data (e.g. from CRM) in order to support the decision making process.
- Create effective methods for tracking communications, establishing metrics, and analyzing the results of marketing activities. Present findings with recommendations to Marketing Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required preferably in Marketing Communication, Online Marketing, Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consumer/durable goods, either on manufacturers or agency side.
- Experience in the personal and professional use of Social Media platforms, management of Interaction Campaigns is a plus.
- Experience in Salesforce (Marketing Cloud) or similar large-scale CRM platform is a plus.
- Significant project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Possess strong cross-functional thinking and desire to work in a team environment to drive consensus across both internal groups and within sales organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast moving environment, prioritize effectively, think big picture, and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to evaluate graphic layouts for both style and impact. Excellent written and verbal German and English skills, additional languages are an advantage.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: