From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Retail team we are looking for a
Market Manager Retail (m/f)
Reporting to the European Retail Head, the Market Manager is responsible for managing distributors in the assigned region in Europe for the Retail Vertical. The Market Manager acts as a business consultant to help drive profitable sales development of the Shure business in the assigned region. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Analyse organisation, structure, skills, business behaviour and tactics of distributors
- Work with the distributor, systematically identify opportunities to profitably grow the business / increase dealer satisfaction and loyalty in-country
- Work with distributors, identify sales and marketing strategies and tactics to address the growth potential in-country
- Use market share data, benchmarking and other tools, establish objectively - based sales and profit targets in-country
- Work closely with Shure Marketing to develop marketing tools to support distributor growth plans
- Approve and monitor the DC marketing plans, optimize the utilization and handling of the marketing fund
- Monitor sales development in-country, analyse promotions / marketing campaign results. Define corrective action.
- Monitor list and trade pricing in-region
- Work closely with product planning to provide input of new product forecasts.
- Monitor and analyse distribution, recommend changes when necessary.
- Identify and set-up new distributors in-country as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, pro-active, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision
- Team player
- Good knowledge of and affinity for audio products, technology and audio applications
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP and CRM applications
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: