Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Market Development department in Germany we are looking for a
Market Development Specialist Pro Audio Group (all genders)
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, Pro Group the Market Development Specialist will be part of the Pro Audio Department in Germany and will play a major role in our vertical market Pro Audio through sales based analysis and gathered market insights. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany) or in home office.
- Drive market development in Broadcast and Theater by conducting primary and secondary research.
- Support the development of internal and external market models for Broadcast and Theater to further infiltrate the market as well as enable a working distribution model.
- Participate in national and international trade fairs for networking within the market Pro Audio and in specific Broadcast and Theater.
- Participate in national and international sales and marketing meetings.
- Reflect and validate analyzed sales information from business analytics in order to support multi- year planning and budgeting.
- Reflect and validate analyzed sales information from Demand Planning in order to review forecast.
- Analyze reported market insights and models such as investment circles or impacts of sales promotions.
- Development, implementation and elaboration of a sales monitoring for the German Pro Audio Market.
- Academic Degree in business, marketing, engineering or other related area.
- Analytical understanding of economic situations overall, specific markets and business models.
- Technical knowledge of the Pro Audio product portfolio.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP applications and Salesforce CSP.
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills.
- Communication skills, strategic thinking paired with creativity and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals.
- Motivated, pro-active, results-orientated and work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.