From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our regional Integrated Systems team in Germany we are looking for a
Market Development Manager (m/f) – Integrated Systems
- You are responsible for research and identification, evaluation and prioritization of market leads and opportunities to reach potential customers. Your sales area concentrates on the Greater Frankfurt area, a future expansion especially for customers with several locations is planned.
- In close collaboration with Applications, you schedule, coordinate and conduct solution demonstrations as well as technical training for end users, consultants and integrators on education of product benefits and sales techniques.
- In cooperation with Sales Managers, you develop and maintain the relationship with end users, consultants and system integrators.
- You provide support on project bidding (RFP/RFI), project management and commissioning and collect customer leads and feedback on company products, programs and services.
- Together with Marketing you plan and participate in field events to support sales growth in the targeted market segments.
- In addition you provide input to Product Marketing/Sales on company´s product lines and will monitor and report on market/competitor activities.
- You are a confident and personality with a successful business degree.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience, consistent professional development are reflected in your CV.
- Profound knowledge in IT network issues distinguishes you.
- Technical understanding in different professional audio applications is an advantage.
- A safe appearance for the end customer and his various decision-makers (management, purchasing managers or IT managers).
- Fluent English skills are a plus.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.