Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our warehouse team we are looking for a
Logistics Specialist (all genders)
As Logistics Specialist you support the daily business in our warehouse. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- You oversee the whole purchase process for trading goods within our warehouse and coordinate this in SAP.
- In SAP you conduct for example the following tasks:
- Goods receipt entry with reference to the relevant purchase order.
- Receive deliveries from the relevant departments.
- Create the delivery in SAP.
- Create shipping documents.
- Make sure that all shipments have a proper transport insurance with the right value.
- Post goods issue in SAP.
- File the necessary documents.
- Track inbound and outbound shipments.
- In addition, you process all types of international shipments (small parcel, LTL, air and ocean) at high accuracy level.
- In close cooperation with other departments, you support internal customers with your knowledge in order to fulfil their international shipping needs.
- You act as trouble shooter for all Eppingen outbound shipments.
- Amongst your daily tasks you also order necessary packing materials, handle returns and perform daily cycle counts.
- You have a secondary or high school degree and completed vocational training in logistics.
- In addition, you have already up to 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- You bring along excellent SAP skills and good computer skills with Windows applications.
- You are motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- In peak seasons you are flexible to work long hours when needed.
- Good English skills are required.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.