From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our global legal team we are looking for a
Legal Counsel (m/f)
The Legal Counsel is responsible for day-to-day legal matters of Shure companies in the EMEASA region. This position reports to the Director and Associate General Counsel, EMEASA and is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Drafts and negotiates agreements and other legal documents, including non-disclosure agreements, consulting agreements, procurement agreements, sales agreements, and technology licensing and service agreements.
- Advises and informs business with respect to legal issues surrounding marketing, advertising, social media, and entertainment.
- Assists with the investigation of intellectual property infringement and enforcement matters, such as anti-counterfeiting activities and oppositions against third parties' infringing marks.
- Advises business leaders and functional divisions with legal advice on general matters and corporate compliance issues impacting the Company’s operations.
- Provides legal support in labor matters, assists with the management of corporate matters and advises on data privacy matters.
- Provides legal, commercial, and risk training to business teams.
- German lawyer with 2 years’ post qualification experience and focus on commercial matters. Prior in-house experience will be a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with trademark and copyright law, corporate, property/leasing and employment laws as well as data privacy regulations is advantageous.
- Fluent English and German (spoken and written) is required and the ability to speak other European language (particularly Dutch, French, Spanish or Italian) will be advantageous.
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity, should be self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required as well as the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines under pressure.
- Good business acumen and ability to closely collaborate with various divisions are important drivers for success in this role.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: