Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Global Legal Services division we are looking for a
Legal Assistant (all genders)
The Legal Assistant provides professional legal support, performs administrative duties and deals with highly confidential and sensitive matters. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Supports the Global Legal Services in the form of formatting legal documents and legal/business communications (e.g., standardized agreements, corporate legal reports, memos, etc.); contract, corporate and other legal records administration, legal filings, basic legal/business research, and other similar functions.
- Acts as a liaison between the Global Legal Services and outside counsel, organizations, and Company Associates.
- Prepares letters, memos, reports, and other materials, and files documents with appropriate entities in accordance with legal requirements.
- Assists with assembling and editing drafts of contracts, leases, licenses, and other legal documents.
- Processes legal documents among the Global Legal Services and Company personnel worldwide and maintains internal files.
- Assists with the draft and review of trainings.
- May help review and ensure the Company's compliance with regulations.
- May assist with implementing and managing legal department tools and technology
- Paralegal certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of document formats of a legal nature, such as contracts and corporate filings.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other organization software programs.
- Demonstrates a high level of discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information and likes to work independently
- Project and organizational skills, as well as interpersonal and customer service skills
- Fluent spoken and written German and English language skills, additional languages (French and/or Dutch) are a plus.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth.
It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: