Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Human Resources team we are looking for a
Specialist Human Resources (all genders)
The Specialist Human Resources provides support in Human Resources related administrative duties and is responsible for ensuring a correct processing of the payroll for Associates. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Prepares and verifies monthly payroll data for all European locations to ensure all is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Cooperates close with the payroll providers in the respective countries.
- Maintains all administrative duties during the employment ship of an Associate, e.g, working contracts, creating and maintaining personnel files, writing job references.
- Go to person for Associates in personnel-related inquiries.
- Maintains confidential information, documents, and filling systems according to legal and Company standards.
- Generates monthly statistical summaries and reports.
- Supports and participates special tasks and projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, also welcome is a commercial education with relevant additional qualification.
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience in other HR-IT tools.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English language skills, additional languages (French and/or Dutch) are a plus.
- Excellent understanding of numbers, strong communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Team player and strong organizational skills.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: