From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To raise further awareness and generate Sales in our Musician and Consumer Audio market we are looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f)
The Digital Marketing Specialists responsibility is to support the planning and execution of Social Media, paid advertising and content marketing activities. This position reports to the Manager Marketing, Retail and is based in Eppingen (Germany) or Berlin (Germany).
- Support the planning and execution of all kinds of online marketing projects.
- Plan, create and distribute content such as long-form articles and social media postings.
- Monitor social media channels and interact with customers.
- Plans and executes Online Advertising and Social Media Advertising Campaigns and books the appropriate retail placements.
- Creates social media content like images, texts and videos.
- Develop and conduct briefings for agencies and other external vendors as necessary.
- Supports in general marketing tasks like translations, proofreading, etc.
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required preferably in Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Marketing or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in consumer/durable goods, either on manufacturers or agency side.
- Experience in the personal and professional use of Social Media platforms.
- Experiences in SEO, SEA and Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills, additional languages are an advantage.
- Experience in Salesforce (Marketing Cloud) or similar large-scale CRM platform is a plus.
- Creative Skills in content creation.
- Possess strong cross-functional thinking and desire to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast moving environment, prioritize effectively, think big picture, and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to evaluate graphic layouts for both style and impact.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle, mail: email@example.com or + 49 7262-9249195