Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Customer Service Team Direct Markets we are looking for a
Customer Service Supervisor (all genders)
As Customer Service Supervisor you support the Customer Service Manager by providing line leadership to the team members and assist in daily business. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- You supervise the team of customer service representatives in close coordination with the Customer Service Manager.
- You assist with developing customer service department procedures and provides associate training as needed.
- In addition, you assist with analysing operational processes to improve the service and ensure customer satisfaction within designated guidelines.
- You analyse escalation procedures and identify opportunities for service delivery improvements.
- You provide strategic direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services and support to clients/customers.
- In addition, you manage all facets of customer retention, including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
- You act as liaison between customer service and other departments in order to resolve any inquiries.
- You represent customer service on cross-divisional-projects.
- Furthermore, you provide general customer service representation including day-to-day business.
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in customer service support, additional experience as a supervisor is preferred.
- You bring along excellent computer skills with Windows applications and SAP.
- You are experienced in guiding fellow team members within established company policies and providing training for new hires.
- Outstanding problem solving skills as well as powers of judgment and insight are your core strengths.
- Fluent spoken and written German and English skills are required, additional languages are a plus.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle, mail: email@example.com or + 49 7262-9249195