From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Global Project Management team we are looking for a
Associate Project Manager (m/f)
The Associate Project Manager provides overall project management for assigned projects to include definition, recommendation, implementation and evaluation of work in accordance with Corporate Project Governance process framework. Ensures key deliverables are met and resolve barriers or issues that may arise. This individual reports to the Associate Director, Program Management Office and is based in Eppingen (Germany).
- Provides overall project management for assigned Corporate Projects or support to Corporate Project teams
- Works with PMs, Project Sponsors, and Process Owners and other stakeholders to educate, adhere and follow the CPG (Corporate Project Governance) Process Framework for implementing Corporate Projects
- Coordinate and plans the project meetings as necessary to support key deliverables for assigned projects
- Demonstrate the ability to lead small to mid-size project in terms of complexity and size from inception to implementation.
Facilitation & Communication
- Lead, assist and/or support Corporate Projects by facilitating Project Kickoff meetings and/or Business Requirements Workshops
- Assist & Coordinate CP teams in Communication planning/execution, Change Management, Training and UAT to support successful completion of corporate projects
- Assist in communicating project progress, barriers, issues and accomplishments of projects to CPG as necessary
- Proactive identify risks and recommend mitigation plans to address in support of corporate projects
- Works with the Business to document As-Is and To-Be Processes for assigned projects
- Conduct assessments, analyze and recommends process improvement opportunities to
- overall CPG process and/or business processes
- Support the CPG process by assisting business to monitor results post launch, capture lessons learned and share with other project owners.
- Provide Content Management support for the CPG SharePoint site, CPG Toolkit and other resource materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Project management experience with knowledge of project management methodologies and demonstrated ability to implement concepts in a changing environment.
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to influence without authority
- Experience in change management principles
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, Project, Visio and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given
- Experience with working with IT projects as well as a working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is a plus
- Travel may be required 1 to 2 times a year
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Please send your written application and CV - in English - to: