From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our regional Integrated Systems team in Middle East we are looking for a
Applications Engineer (m,f)
Integrated Systems Network Support
- Resolves advanced application and customer application problems, including performing follow-up technical support, by working with Product Development, Product Management, Service, Quality Assurance, and other departments
- Resolves advanced network troubleshooting issues, as it relates to Shure products (IP addressing, network switch configuration, best practices, etc.)
- Provide technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex network infrastructure
- Provides technical assistance with software installation and configuration, particularly as it relates to server and IT-based environments
- Researches, writes, and publishes advanced technical applications bulletins, advanced technical training material, and technical “white paper” or educational guides.
- Conducts advanced training seminars for associates, sales representatives, dealers, end users, and, occasionally, international distribution centers.
- Prepares and presents advanced demonstrations and applications of Shure product at trade shows, seminars, sales meetings, etc.
- Provides technical support to sales staff in determining application of Shure products to customer requirements.
- Staffs Company exhibits at industry trade shows at the request of the Sales and/or Marketing Communications Departments.
- Develops and suggests product improvements and modifications based on customer requirements.
- Reviews new products for proper use with other products, including performing field tests on new products to gain familiarity and working knowledge.
- Performs other duties as assigned, which may include assisting in the maintenance of department files and sample equipment, and performing other departmental administrative functions.
- You are a confident personality with a successful business degree.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience, consistent professional development are reflected in your CV.
- Profound knowledge in IT network issues distinguishes you.
- Technical understanding in different professional audio applications is an advantage.
- A safe appearance for the end customer and his various decision-makers (management, purchasing managers or IT managers).
- Fluent English skills are a plus.
A challenging job – with a state-of-the-art working place in Dubai (JLT-District) - in in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.