For more than 87 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products can be found all over the world.
To reinforce our team we are looking for a
EMEA Product Manager – System Group (m/f)
Strategic Product Planning
- Actively tracks market, technology and competitive trends.
- Assesses and prioritizes market / product opportunities through a combination of market research and data analysis.
- Develops product definitions with strong value propositions based on a deep understanding of channel and end user needs, product applications, technology trends and competitive offerings.
- Develops initial regional pricing and revenue and unit forecasts for new product opportunities to assist global decision making on product investments. Assists with multi-year planning exercises.
- Works and cooperates closely with Shure’s Global Management team on assessing relevance of product opportunities originating from outside of EMEA.
- Prior to global product development projects starting, reviews global product charters for regional relevance. Coordinates reviews with the Shure EMEA Planning Group to discuss and align regional distribution strategy, product positioning, line logic and price strategy.
- Monitors product development project timing. Coordinates launch planning with Shure EMEA Marketing.
- Review and updates regional pricing models based on new cost information and exchange rate development. Coordinates reviews with Shure’s EMEA Planning Group and Global Pricing Office as needed.
- Coordinates samples and beta testing in the region.
- Provides support to EMEA marketing related to marketing tool development.
Life Cycle Management
- Monitors regulatory environment.
- Monitors competitive situation (new product launches, price changes, etc.).
- Actively monitors sales development of key models.
- Based on the above, formulates recommended LCM activities to the EMEA Planning Group: product updates, price adjustments, marketing campaigns, sellout activities.
- Manages regional product discontinuation processes.
Education and Training (Shure Academy)
- Leads internal Shure product trainings as preparation for launch activities.
- Conducts “trainer the trainer” trainings / webinars for Shure channel partners.
- Supports channel partners with “pre-selling” events and activities in their countries.
- Handles end-user application support from indirect markets (email / telephone).
- Academic degree in marketing, business, engineering or other related area is required.
- Strong technical / product background with emphasis on audio application.
- Work experience with planning and execution of audio installation projects.
- Understanding of audio network protocols.
- Communication skills, strategic thinking paired with creativity and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals.
- Functional to excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Motivated, pro-active, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and SAP applications.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
You can imagine working with us? Then contact us and send your documents to the address below (you can also send them online).
Shure Europe GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 7262 9249 186